Cuisinart Blender Reviews: 3 Best Selections
No modern kitchen is ever complete without a blender because blenders make food preparation a lot easier. Cuisinart has been a household name worldwide when it comes to blenders. Whether you want to liquefy ingredients for soups, chop nuts for a cake or whip cream to top a favorite cold beverage, there is a Cuisinart blender that will fit your very need.
3 Best Cuisinart Blender Reviews 2017
1. Cuisinart Blender- CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender
[amazon box=”B00MWK4XPY” template=”bigbox”]
The Cuisinart CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender is an immersion blender that comes with attachments for grinding, chopping, whisking and mashing food items.
An immersion blender is a conventional blender except that its blades are at the bottom part of the device; thus you can immerse it directly into the liquid. Immersion blenders are perfect for milkshakes, purees, smoothie; soups, pancake batters, and a lot more blending jobs.
It is said that cooking is not only all about the cook but in his kitchen tools and equipment as well.
The Cuisinart CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender is a highly helpful kitchen tool that features many attachments and multiple speeds.
Blending tasks is a breeze with this Cuisinart blender which comes in a chic stainless steel exterior design.
The Cuisinart CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender is not just your ordinary hand-held mixer.
It comes with attachments for whipping cream, whisking egg whites, chopping nuts and shredding cheese. It also comes with a potato masher.
- Speed Control Dials. For choosing the blending speed and adjusting the speed even while blending.
- Lock and Unlock Button. Press this button and the blender is ready to operate.
- On and Off Button. The button that activates the blender. Press this button, hold it down, and the mixer will work in pulse mode. Release the button and blender will stop running.
- Grip Handle. Curved handle for easy control of the blender.
- Motor Body Housing. Holds the motor of the blender.
- Attachment for Blending. Holds the blade. Is slightly covered with stainless steel guard to minimize splashing of food items while blending.
- Potato Masher. Attach this to the motor body housing, and you are ready to make mashed potatoes.
- Attach to the motor body housing and start whisking cream.
- Chopper and Grinder with Reversible Blade. Attach to the motor housing for chopping, mincing and grinding.
- Mixing and Measuring Container. A 4-cup container where you can directly immerse the hand blender for blending tasks. Designed for a secure grip and pouring without drips.
Features and Benefits
- Bell and Blade Design: This Cuisinart blender features an enhance bell and blade design to ensure optimum performance.
- Multiple Speeds: Choose the speed ideal for the blending job. Pulse mode also included. A different rate for each food type.
- Lock and Unlock Button: The blender does not operate upon plugging. You need to unlock the device before operating it. Lock the device when blending tasks are done.
- Dishwasher Safe: Parts are dishwasher safe allowing ease in cleaning. It also makes sure the parts are thoroughly cleaned, and you don’t hurt yourself, especially with the blade attachments.
- 700 Watts Power: Powerful wattage ensures maximum performance of the blender.
- Thin Stainless Steel Shaft: Allows this Cuisinart blender to reach down into bowls, small containers, and even pitchers and pots for easy blending. The stainless steel shaft ensures a safe and sturdy operation.
- Stainless Steel Design: Ensures durability and ease of cleaning. Parts are dishwasher-safe, so you do not need to hand scrub the parts. Food items that stick to the blades, whisk, and masher, can sometimes be tough but an easy job for dishwashers.
- Comfortable Grip: The handle of the blender has a comfortable grip, so it won’t slip off your hand while blending.
- BPA-Free: Bisphenol A is a chemical used in plastics and resins. Some studies have shown that containers with this chemical have possible effects on the health. The plastic components of this blender do not contain BPA.
How to use
Blending, chopping, grinding, whisking and mashing are so simple with the Cuisinart CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender.
- Blending (milkshakes, purees, smoothies, salad dressings, soups, sauces, drinks)
- Plug in the motor housing.
- Immerse the blender into the container with the mixture to be blended.
- Choose the speed and start blending.
- When done, release the power button.
- Unplug the device immediately after use.
- Pulse Mode
- Press and hold down the Lock and Unlock button. Release the button as desired.
- Grinding and Chopping
- Make sure there is food in the preparation bowl.
- Position the container with food on a flat surface.
- Attach the right blade for the blending process to the metal blade shaft (grinder or chopper).
- Place food (cut into small pieces) in the preparation bowl. Do not overload the bowl.
- Fit the chopper/grinder cover on the preparation bowl.
- Position and lock the motor housing on the center gear hub of the cover of the preparation bowl.
- Plug in the device and choose the right speed.
- The blade will stop moving when grinding or chopping is done. Unplug the device.
- Detach the motor body from the cover of the preparation bowl and lift the cover.
- Detach the blade.
- Use a spatula to remove food.
- Attach the whisk to the motor body.
- Plug in the device.
- Position whisk into the preparation bowl with mixture.
- Choose speed.
- The hand blender will keep on whisking until the power button is released and the motor will stop.
- Assemble potato masher.
- Placed food to be mashed in a bowl.
- Plug the device and position the masher on the food to be mashed.
- Unlock the device and press on the masher on option.
- Operate the device in an up and down motion.
- Release power button when done.
- Unplug the device.
Care and Maintenance
- Always clean all parts after each use.
- Clean motor body with smooth damp cloth. Hand washes with hot water and mild detergent the blending shaft. You can also place it on the uppermost shelf of the washing machine.
- Hand washes preparation bowl and blades in hot and soapy water. They can also be placed on the uppermost shelf of the dishwasher.
- Wash the preparation bowl well so all food items are removed.
- Detach the whisk from the motor body housing.
- Remove whisk from its gearbox. Wipe the gearbox clean with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Wash whisk with warm soapy water or toss it on the uppermost shelf of the dishwasher.
- Detach potato masher from motor body housing.
- Wash in warm soapy water and bristle brush or on the uppermost shelf of the dishwasher.
Wattage: 700 watts
Dimensions: 6 x 8.5 x 13 inches
Weight: 4.8 pounds
Material: Metal and plastic
What is Included in the Box
- Smart Stick Variable-Speed Hand Blender
- 3-Cup Chopper
- Chef’s Whisk
- Potato Masher
- 4-cup measuring cup
- Recipe book
- Owner’s manual
Limited 3-year warranty
If you love milkshakes and smoothies, make your own with the Cuisinart CSB-100 Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender. If you want to level up your food preparation skills, use this Cuisinart blender for making purees, soups, mash potatoes, salad dressings and the like.
2. CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Cuisinart Blender, Gunmetal
[amazon box=”B0197W3I0K” template=”bigbox”]
The Cuisinart CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Blender features a touch button control panel and an LCD display. This Cuisinart blender features a double housing design for quiet operation.
The 60-ounce BPA-free Tritan™ jar attaches to its sturdy and durable base. The jar comes with a handle that ensures a safe and secure grip. Its stainless steel blades are capable of high, low, pulse and pre-programmed smoothie and ice crushing options.
- Removable Measuring Cup. A 2-ounce removable measuring cup which is attached to the blender cover.
- Blender Cover. A 2-piece cover that seals tightly.
- Blender Jar. A 60 ounce Eastman TritanTM jar made of copolyester. This jar is BPA free and comes with both English and Metric graduations,
- 4-Prong Blade/Ball Bearing Assembly. Blades are made of top quality commercial grade stainless steel material.
- Jar Pad. The removable jar pad is where the blender jar sits.
- Control Panel. Touch button control panel includes buttons for ON/OFF, an LCD screen with timer and the pulse, smoothie, low, high and ice crush operation options.
Features and Benefits
- Electronic Controls: The Touch Button Control Panel allows for easy and straightforward operation. Blender options operate with a simple touch of a button.
- Multiple Operating Options: High, low and pulse options allow food to be blended into the desired consistency. Also included are the pre-programmed smoothie and ice crusher options.
- Cord Storage: Storage allows the clutter-free storage of the power cord.
- Powerful 2.25 peak HP motor: The 2.24 peak HP allows the smooth start-up of the motor for precise blending. It also allows this Cuisinart blender to grind even the toughest food item with so much ease.
- Smoothie and Ice Crusher Options: The smoothie and ice crusher options are pre-programmed and allow you limitless possibilities in your cooking.
- 60 Ounce Plastic Jar with Soft-Grip Handle: The 60-oz Eastman TritanTM plastic jar of this Cuisinart blender made of a copolyester material. It is BPA-free making it safe. The soft grip handle ensures the jar won’t slip off from your hand when pouring the blended food item.
- Quiet Operation: The double housing design of this Cuisinart blender ensures 0-noise while in operation.
- Speed Settings: Features high, low and pulse speed settings which could be accessed through touch buttons in the electronic control panel to make sure food items are perfectly blended at all times. Smoothie and ice crushing options are also included.
- LCD display with Programmable Countdown timer: Indicator lights show which option is in operation and also shows in the LCD display the time set for the blending process.
- Heavy Duty Blade Assembly: This Cuisinart blender comes with a 4-prong stainless steel blade assembly for easy blending of any food item. These blades operate with ease in either high, low or pulse speeds. The pre-programmed smoothie and ice crusher options also run with ease.
- Tight-sealed Lid: The lid of this blender closes tightly into the Tritan jar making sure none of the food items overflow while the blender is in operation. On the cover is a removable 2-once measuring cup.
- BlendLogic Technology: The BlendLogic Technology (automatic load sensing) allows the blender to detect how much load is in it and adjusts its speed accordingly.
How to use
- Position the Cuisinart CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Blender in a dry, clean and durable flat surface. Align the jar on the jar pad and plug the device.
- Toss in the food item that needs to be blended. Close the cover.
- Additional ingredients can be added to the jar by taking off the measuring cup on the cover of the jar. Toss in additional ingredients through that opening. Put back the measuring cup and plug the device.
- Press the On/Off button and choose the speed.
- To pause or stop the blender, press the button of the speed you chose.
- When completely done blending, push the ON/Off button.
- This Cuisinart blender features a Resettable Thermal Protector for the protection of the motor. Should the blender stop in the middle of blending, unplug the blending. Wait for 15 before re-plugging the device.
- This Hurricane model comes with a 3-Minute Count Up/Down timer displayed on the LCD screen.
- For smoothies, just press the button corresponding to this option. The timer will automatically display a 1- minute timer which can be seen on the LCD screen. To do crush ice, press on the corresponding option and the LCD will automatically show 10 seconds.
- Use a spatula to clear the jar with all the blended food items.
Care and Maintenance
Always unplug the blender when not in use. This blender is easy to clean because it is made of corrosion resistant components.
Thoroughly clean each part of the blended before its initial use. Before using, check each component of the blended for any damage. Should you find any damaged part, refrain from using the blender.
To clean the Cuisinart CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Blender:
- Remove the measuring cup from the cover and remove the cover from the jar.
- Wash in warm soapy water, rinse and thoroughly dry. Placing the cover and measuring cup in the uppermost portion of the dishwasher is an option.
- Wash the jar in warm soapy water or place it upside down on the uppermost most shelf of the dishwasher.
- Clean the blade by placing around 24 ozs of water in the jar and run the blender. This should loosen up any food item that stuck on the blades.
- Thoroughly wipe the motor base with a soft damp cloth. Do not wet the matter based or submerge it in water.
Power: 2.25 peak HP
Dimensions: 11.25 x 9.5 x 16.38 in
Weight: 9.8 pounds
What is Included in the Box
- Cuisinart CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Blender
- Owner’s Cuisinart blender Manual
- Recipe Book
3-year limited warranty
The Cuisinart CBT-1500 Hurricane 2.25 Peak Hp Blender is a heavy duty blender that is capable of crushing even the toughest food.
If you need a lot of blending job for your ingredients, then this Cuisinart blender is for you. It has a quiet operation you will not even notice it is running.
3. SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Cuisinart Blender, 48-Ounce
[amazon box=”B003P5XBGM” template=”bigbox”]
The Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender includes all the top features and the power most chefs and serious cooks look for in a blender.
This Cuisinart blender comes with a patented stainless steel blade, a huge borosilicate glass (a type of glass that is highly resistant to thermal shock more than any other glass). It also comes with high, low and pulse speeds and an ice crushing option.
This blender is capable of the mincing even the most delicate herbs to chopping toughest ice cubes. This 600 watt, 4-speed motor blender has a die-cast metal base and a 48-ounce glass pitcher. The touch-pad controls ensure perfect blending.
- Tight fitting cover making it leakage-resistant.
- Removable lid to allow the adding of ingredients to be blended on the small covering. It doubles as a pouring cup.
- Glass Jar. 48 oz capacity with a wide mouth.
- Leak-Proof Rubber Cuisinart blender Gasket. Securely attaches the glass jar to the blender base for safety when operated.
- Comes with patented stainless steel blades that can blend even the most delicate food items and even crush ice.
- Locking Ring. Allows the glass jar to slip into position in the base.
- Electronic Touch Pad Controls. On/Off button, high, low and pulse speed buttons and an Ice Crusher button.
- Motor Base. Super sturdy it will not jerk or move even when crushing ice.
- Prevents the blender from moving when in operation.
- Cord Storage. Neatly stores the power cord.
Features and Benefits
- 600-watt motor: Has more than enough power to allow the blender to crush any food item toss onto it.
- Die cast metal housing: The die-cast metal housing is responsible for making the blender stable while in operation and makes the blender highly efficient.
- Stainless steel collar: The stainless steel metal gives the metal housing the strength so it will not break.
- Electronic Touchpad Controls: This stylish blender has a 4-speed electronic touchpad control: high, low, pulse and ice crush which comes with blue indicator lights when corresponding button is chosen. The touchpad control makes the blending very simple and easy to use. The touchpad control also allows you to do almost everything with this blender from mincing the softest herb to crushing a tough ice cube.
- Borosilicate glass jar: The 48 ounce Borosilicate glass jar does not easily break, it is resistant to shock. This glass jar is big enough to accommodate a lot of food items to be blended.
- Patented Stainless Steel Blade: This blender comes with a super sharp patented stainless steel blade. It cuts through food items fast but does not get sticky.
- Tight-Sealing Lid: The tight-sealing lid comes with a 2-ounce pouring cap inserted. This prevents any of the food items from leaking out of the glass jar when the blender is operating. When pouring cap is removed, additional food items can be tossed into the blender through this opening.
- Stand-By Mode: This Cuisinart blender features a stand-by mode that when activated automatically stops the blender after 2 minutes.
- Corrosion-resistant parts: The corrosion-resistant parts of this blender make the device easy to clean.
How to use
- Position the Cuisinart blender on a clean and flat surface and plug in the device.
- Toss all ingredients to be blended into the 48-ounce jar. Additional ingredients can be tossed through the opening on the lid when the pouring cap is removed. If there is a liquid ingredient, pour in on the jar first then the solid ingredients.
- Press the ON/Off button of the blender. When no speed has still been chosen, a red indicator light will flash upon turning on the device.
- Choose the speed and a blue indicator light will flash at your chosen speed. You can switch speeds even while blending is ongoing.
- To pause or stop blending, press on the button of your chosen speed and the blender will stop working. If you want to resume blending, just press the button of the chosen speed again.
- To complete stop blending, press the On/Off button.
- This blender comes with an auto stop feature. After 2 minutes of continuous blending, the device will shift to standby mode. To resume blending, press on your chosen speed.
- Use a rubber or plastic spatula to remove blended food from the blender.
- After blending, shut off the blender and take off the plug.
Care and Maintenance
- Unplug the Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender before cleaning.
- Before the initial use and after each use, thoroughly clean the blender.
- Disassemble the blender. Thoroughly rinse each part in warm soapy water. You may opt to place dishwasher safe parts on the uppermost shelf of the dishwasher.
- Wipe the motor base with a soft damp cloth.
- To further clean the blades, assemble the blender and run water only. This will remove food residue that may have been left behind.
Jar Capacity: 48 ounces
Motor: 600 watts
Dimensions: 7.8 x 10 x 13.6 inches
Weight: 9.2 pounds
Make: Die-cast metal housing
Blade Assembly: Stainless steel
What is Included in the Box
- Owner’s Manual
- Recipe Book
3-year Limited Warranty
The Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender is one of the most powerful blenders for household use available in the market. As an added bonus, this blender is aesthetically a welcome sight to your kitchen. Its electronic touchpad control allows perfect blending and ease in using.
Its automatic 2-minute shut-off system provides a lot of conveniences. The patented blade assembly of this Cuisinart blender allows the blending of all types of food from the softest to the toughest to blend food items.
Blenders are a must have for every kitchen. With the help of a blender, you can prepare any recipe with so much ease and convenience. Cuisinart blenders come in a variety of models that addresses every blending need. So, pick the perfect cuisinart blender food processor from 3 best options as per yourpreferences.