Everyday stress in the long run often results to back pains. You can very well take care of your back pains in the comfort of your home, office or car with a back massager. You can even take some of them along during trips. There is no need for you to go to a massage therapist. With your massager, you can just simply turn them on or start rolling them as soon as you feel the need to have a back massage.
Back massagers use a wide array of techniques to ease your back pain. Shiatsu uses pressure to squeeze your muscles and is ideal if you are experiencing constant stress. Vibrators relax your muscles. There are also massagers that use heat to soothe your muscles.
Back massagers come in different sizes and weights. The best massager for you depends on whether you are going to use it at home, at the office or if you want something you can always bring with you. The size and weight of a back massager are often an indication of how easy or difficult it is to use.
- 10 Best Back Massagers For Sale
- 1. Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Pillow (Back Massager)
- 2. Body Back Company’s Body Back Buddy Self Back Massager
- 3. TheraCane Back Massager
- 4. LiBa Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Pillow
- 5. Nayoya Back Hook Massager
- 6. LiBa Back and Neck Massager Tool
- 7. Original Backnobber II
- 8. Acupressure Back and Body Massager by Q-flex
- 9. Gideon™ Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager for Back, Shoulder and Thighs
- 10. Belmint Customizable Back Massaging Cushion with Heat
10 Best Back Massagers For Sale
1. Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Pillow (Back Massager)
- RELIEVES SORE MUSCLES: Powerful 3-Dimension Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes relax overused and tight muscles...
- VERSASTILE, Ergonomic and compact pillow massager fits perfectly behind neck and body contours of lower- & upper-back,...
- CONVENIENT STRAPS: Adjustable Multipurpose Handle Straps allow adjustment of pillow during massage, or can be used to secure...
The Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Pillow Massager uses heat for its deep kneading nodes (4 in all) which alternately rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise to relax and relieve muscle pain and tightness often caused by stress.
Driven by a powerful motor, the heat feature of this pillow relaxes aching muscles and improves blood circulation. It is programmed to automatically shut-off after 20 minutes of use for safety against overheating or when the device is over its temperature limit. Cool the massaging pillow (unplug the device), and it is once again ready to use.
The ergonomic design of this massage pillow perfectly fits the contour of your upper back, abdomen, neck, calf and thighs.
Using the Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Pillow Massager about twice daily (15 minutes each use) will help relieve you of back pains, aches, and pain caused by poor blood circulation, fatigue caused by too much exercise and tense muscles caused by stress.
This portable and heavy-duty Shiatsu Pillow Massager is thin and lightweight (13 x 2.4 x 9.5 inches / 3.5 pounds) and comes with an adjustable strap for car headrest and chairs.
This power adapter of this massager runs on either an 110-220 or 220-240 volts power outlet.
2. Body Back Company’s Body Back Buddy Self Back Massager
- MADE IN THE USA - Every Body Back Buddy has been 100% sourced and made in the USA since 1995. Each is made in numbered batch...
- IMPRESSIVE LANDMARK DESIGN - The Body Back Buddys has remained virtually unchanged for more than a decade. With the...
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED MASSAGE TOOL - The Body Back Buddy has helped revolutionize the competition. For more than a decade we have...
The Body Back Buddy Self Massage Tool is easy to use back massager for stress relief. This S-shaped self- massage tool comes with 11 exclusive therapy balls which have the capability to soothe even the hardest to reach areas of your back (e.g. between shoulder blades). Work the round therapy balls on your aching muscles to relieve pressure and trigger point pain as well as tightness of muscles.
If you want to apply more pressure just change the angle of contact between the back massager and your body. The therapy balls allow you to work on a particular trigger point and you can also position the massager to work in multiple areas simultaneously.
You can use this massaging tool while sitting, standing and even lying down.
The Body Back Buddy Self Massage Tool is made of glass-filled nylon polymer is 27 x 2 x 17 inches and is only 1.2 pounds. This massage tool is useful in relieving tightness and pain in trigger points.
This massage tool is so effective; massage therapists and chiropractors also use it. The Buddy Back Buddy comes with an instructional guide so you can maximize its use for best results.
3. TheraCane Back Massager
- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Eliminate painful knots in your muscles on your own
- 6 treatment balls for total body massage
The TheraCane Massager functions to apply deep pressure on your aching muscles. The cane shape design of this massager allows it to target hard to reach areas such as your back and to work on your body with multiple massage techniques.
Weighing 1.2 pounds and with dimensions of 24 x 14 x 1 inches, this personal massager works very well in easing the pain in your lower, mid and upper back areas.
The TheraCane is easy to handle, and the package comes with an instruction manual containing over 30 self-massage techniques so you can maximize the use of this massage tool. The therapeutic effectiveness of the TheraCane has earned it the “Best Massage Device” award at the About.com Readers’ Choice Award from 2011-2013. It also comes highly recommended by most Physical Therapists.
The TheraCane Massager features six treatment balls to work on your aches and pains at hard to reach areas of your body and two poles to ease the tension in your legs. For back pains, apply firm pressure in massaging your back.
Work on your hips as well to release the tightness and stiffness of your muscles as well as improve your blood flow. This back massager is so flexible; it allows you to decide how much pressure you want to apply on any sore part of your body.
The TheraCane not only massages your back it also is capable of trigger point therapy (working on the primary source of the pain). The direct pressure applied by the TheraCane relieves muscle pain whether you are in a standing, seating or lying down position.
4. LiBa Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Pillow
- ERGONOMICALLY REDESIGNED - Ergonomic U-design back massager fits perfectly against the contoured shape of your neck, lower &...
- HOT STONE MASSAGE - Advanced heating function with smart circuit over heat protection soothes aching muscles and can be...
- PORTABLE SHIATSU MASSAGER - Easy to carry and use in the car, office, and home. Includes a FREE car adapter for a limited...
The ergonomic design of the LiBa Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Pillow allows the pillow to perfectly into the curves of your back, neck, abdomen, calves and thigh. This pillow massager comes with rotating heated balls that function to provide therapeutic relief to aching muscles.
The special heated balls work to give you something like a hot stone massage. With this massage pillow, you can adjust the heat to a level which you can tolerate. A simple push-button activate heat on the pillow. It comes with four heat nodes which you can easily turn on and off.
This massage pillow is perfect for Sciatica (back pain), Fibromyalgia (fatigue and muscle pains), muscle knots (sticking together of muscle fibers) and tight muscles.
The LiBa Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager Pillow is highly portable it even comes with a car power adapter. It comes with an adjustable strap, allowing you to fasten it to the seat or car. It features a 20-minute automatic shut-off system and a 1-minute automatic timer.
This massage pillow features clockwise and counterclockwise massaging movements (shifts between both directions every 1 minute) to increase blood flow to hasten relief on the aching spot. This heat massage product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee and a 3-year warranty.
5. Nayoya Back Hook Massager
- BREAKS UP TENSE MUSCLES while applying pain relieving trigger point therapy to deep knotted points along the body; Helps...
- MEASURES 19 X 13 at its longest and widest points; the hook shape makes it ideal to reach different areas of your back making...
- 9 KNOBS HELP control pressure to the desired area for trigger point release therapy to get rid of knots, muscle tension and...
The Nagoya Back Hook Massager is designed to give deep pressure self-massages and trigger point therapy. This back hook massager relaxes tense muscles. Its Trigger Pint Therapy function relieves pain caused by knotted muscles. It also enhances blood circulation to allow maximum body performance.
This physical therapy tool is used by athletes and CrossFit aficionados with great results.
The Nayoya Back Hook Massager is 19×13” at its widest and longest points. Its hook-shaped design allows the massager to work on even the hardest to reach part of your body for stress and pain relief.
The hook-shaped design also allows you to apply required pressure on targeted points with ease without hitting other muscles. It is lightweight (1.9 pounds), it will not strain your arms while working to relieve your muscles with aches and pains. You can take it along anywhere as it comes with a nylon storage carrying bag.
This easy to use patented self-massager features nine knobs and a long reach to provide you with an in-depth treatment for your knotted back as well as aching shoulder muscle.
6. LiBa Back and Neck Massager Tool
- INTUITIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The Selfie Massager's beautifully sculptured line and curves is the perfect marriage of form and...
- ALLEVIATE MUSCLE KNOTS OR TRIGGER POINTS - The ideal muscle massage tool for bringing relief to a patch of muscles in spasm...
- IDEAL SIZE , DIMENSION AND WEIGHT - Measuring 23.5 X 14 x 1 inches and weighs less than a pound. On a consistent basis,...
The LiBa Back and Neck Massager Tool is an amazing tool to relieve muscle pain and relax your muscles. This 23 x 1 x 13 inches /8-ounce massager is easy to use with every node and spike capable of working to relieve aches and pains in your entire body.
You need not go to a massage therapist to soothe and relax your neck, lower back or shoulder. All you need is this back and Neck Massage Tool from LiBa, and you can have a self-massage with best results right in the comfort of your home or anywhere you wish.
The shape and lightweight design of this massager can reach all areas of your body even the hard to reach ones especially areas between the shoulders and mid back. Massaging trigger points enhances blood circulation resulting in more nutrients and oxygen on the affected area which in turn relieves muscle pains.
All components of the LiBa Back and Neck Massager Tool is made of an environment-friendly material that are BPA TBBPA and PBDE free, exposure of which can have health effects. The plastic used in this tool is hypoallergenic assuring no allergic reaction will result when it gets into direct contact with your skin.
7. Original Backnobber II
The Original Backnobber II is a very simple back massager. It not only soothes back pain, it scratches it too.
Made of reinforced polymeric resin, this 24 x 13 x 1 inches / 12.8-ounce massage tool provides pressure therapy in a very convenient way. Simply hook the tool on your shoulder and use the leverage of the tool to apply deep pressure on trigger points.
Once deep pressure is applied, you will immediately feel relieved of aches and pains. It is highly portable so you can take it anywhere.
The Original Backnobber II S-shaped design is perfect for all body sizes. Being a simple tool, it is easy to handle when applying deep pressure. To maximize the use of this simple tool, it comes with a 35-page instructional guide with massaging techniques.
8. Acupressure Back and Body Massager by Q-flex
- Ergonomic Design: The specially angled design of the Q-Flex offers a natural hand grip which keeps your arms in a lower, more...
- Accurate Pressure: Unique pear-shaped tip and flexible core for accurate pressure, comfort, and safety.
- AS SEEN On ABC's SHARK TANK and patent pending. Lightweight, portable, easy to use, and proud to be made in the USA.
When you have body aches and pain, this means blood circulation in that area has been reduced, and so has the flow of oxygen. This further means that the tissues in that area are not getting the right amount of nutrients and energy.
Your nerve endings let you know of this scenario through muscle pain, muscle tension, and muscle stress. The Acupressure Back and Body Massager by Q-Flex is the perfect remedy for muscle aches and pains.
This back massager tool comes in a hook-shaped design perfect to apply the amount of pressure needed for pain relief. The leverage and reach (20” L x 10” W) of this massager will allow you to massage even hard to reach areas of your back and body.
Using this tool to apply pressure on trigger points will stimulate endorphin release for proper blood circulation and ultimately pain relief. Pulling down the handle aligns (perpendicularly) this tool with the trigger point you are targeting which in turn applies pressure and then stimulates the release of endorphin.
The curve shape of the Acupressure Back and Body Massager by Q-Flex allows the applying of pressure to specific trigger points. The pear-like tip of this tool provides the right amount of pressure to give you a self-deep tissue massage to relax muscle knots. This massage tool is made from recycled plastic.
9. Gideon™ Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager for Back, Shoulder and Thighs
- RELIEVE STRESS, ACHES & TENSION - The Gideon Vibrating Seat Cushion Massager with Heat features 10 vibrating points that...
- PRECISE SPOT MASSAGE FUNCTION - The Gideon Vibrating Seat Cushion Massager lets you choose precise massaging points. Select...
- DEEP SOOTHING & PENETRATING VIBRATION - Features 10 vibration points that deeply penetrate your tissues and muscles....
This back massager features ten vibrating points (6 on the backrest and four on the seat) and a special heat therapy to relax tight muscles. It comes with 4 massage nodes (Pulsate, Kneading, Tapping and Rolling) to ensure a perfect massage.
The corded hand-held control keypad allows you to choose the massaging points you wish to target (Lower Back, Upper Back, Thighs and Hips). You have a choice of 1 massaging point at a time or a combination of massaging points.
There is also a choice between an Optimal Heat Therapy and a Gentle Warmth to relax muscles. It is designed to massage deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains and get rid of stress.
The massager is a portable device and can be attached to any seat including your car seat. In the package of this back massager is the seat mass3.5 pounds massaging cushion, an AC power cord, DC power cord and Owner’s Manual.
10. Belmint Customizable Back Massaging Cushion with Heat
- 8 DEEP-KNEADING NODES - Your Upper & Lower Back Enjoy An Expert Wandering Massage With Shaitsu Kneading Or Rolling Motions;...
- NECK KNEADING MASSAGE - 4 Height-Adjustable Massage Heads Relax Muscles In Your Neck, Shoulders & Head; 3" From Head To Neck...
- DUAL VIBRATING SEAT MOTORS - Stimulate Blood Flow & Help Relax Hips, Glutes & Bottom; Shake Away Pains From All Your Sore...
With the Belmint Customizable Back Massaging Cushion with Heat, you can give your back a perfect massage just like a professional masseur with just a touch of a button.
This back massager cushion is equipped with four Shiatsu massage nodes for the back and lumbar areas including Shiatsu Deep Kneading, a rolling massage and vibrating massage.
This massage cushion uses heat to work on your back and is equipped with a programmable 3- level seat vibration massage option. The cushion has eight massage heads (on the backrest) with infrared heat and two massage motors for a vibration massage (on the seat) to give you that perfect back massage just as a professional Shiatsu therapist would.
Height adjustments are also possible to fit different users. The vibration function is so intense it can improve your blood circulation for overall wellness. This portable and customizable cushion will give you a perfect back massage, targeting the right muscles for back pain relief.
The Belmint Customizable Back Massaging Cushion with Heat is made of PU Leather (man-made leather that looks and feels like genuine leather) on the sides and neck areas with breathable mesh fabric on the backrest and seat.
This massage cushion can be attached to any chair and comes with a remote control.
The remote control has a 10, 15 and 20-minute timer selection and buttons for targeted trigger points: neck, back or body. As it can be customized to suit your needs, there are Vibration, Reverse, Shiatsu and Width button selections. It comes with an adjustable strap for secured attachment and works on both 110-120V and 220-240V power outlets.
On the seat is a remote control pocket for clutter-free storage. For safety, this back massage cushion will automatically shut off after 15 minutes of continuous use. This product comes with a one-year warranty and includes a User’s manual to maximize the utilization of this massager.
There are a lot of causes for back pains, the most common of which are poor posture, a pulled ligament or muscle, and stress. Keeping your back happy is the best remedy for back pain.
A good massage is one of the best ways to loosen up your muscles and relieve pain. However, not everyone has the time or can afford to see a massage therapist or personal masseuse. Of course, you can ask your partner to give you a massage, but he/she will definitely not be available each time you feel like having a massage.
A back massager your best and safest options for back pain relief. There are manual massage tools and those that use heat to give you that perfect massage. These massage tools use different massage techniques to target trigger points for immediate back pain relief.